Friday, September 26, 2008

Wisdom from Gogol Bordello

On intersection of all dimensions
where I was stoppin' by just for a drink
I meet a brother from tribal connection
and together we began to sing.
"we gonna turn frustration into inspiration.
whatever demons are there,
we gonna set them free."
such is the method of tribal connection,
of our fun loving restless breed
- Gogol Bordello

I've lately felt a rising force within me. Where I've only felt ashamed of being noticed, now I
relish and bask in the state of defying the sensibilities of others.

But I fear that my mentality may turn into a form of pseudo-superiority, in which I look at every
passing person as a coward in their own skin. I do not want to become that. I want to treat every
person I pass as my brother or sister, to hold a sense of respect and love for each person I
pass...

No comments: